With the new NHL season underway, I figured it would be a pretty cool large, functional, and detailed hockey arena- CBC Gardens Hockey Complex.
CBC Gardens Hockey Complex Schematic
This building is a renovation and modernization effort.
- Plug and play ready for your city, make the space, drop the schematic in, and enjoy
- Hundreds of general use seating
- 16 VIP booths perched well above the rink, with prime viewing of the rink itself.
- Custom public entrance complete with a fast pass lane and lookalike metal detectors for the other 3 public lanes
- Completely remodeled rear entrance for the team and league executives, which also serves as the player’s main entrance, with direct access to both locker rooms, and dual stairwells to the executive office suites
- Custom-built practice rink below the main rink surface, complete with private stands for scouts, family, friends, or VIPs, and booths surrounding the practice rink for extra viewing space
- 9 executive offices and 2 conference rooms, along with a GM office at the top of the new player entrance
- Access to the top ring and VIP suites from the executive wing of the rear entrance
- Remodeled locker rooms, with exercise areas, a side entrance, and access to the practice rink from the home team locker room
- Underground access to the practice rink via a tunnel which exits from the front and rear
- Revised front and side facades in addition to the new rear of the building
- Custom landscaping around the property
If you like this schematic, you can discover more things at Minecraft-schematic.com, or more for Minecraft in mcpeaddons.com
Leave a Reply