Sometimes you find some beautiful buildings with schems or schematics files but you don’t know how to export schems/schematics to Minecraft. Now It is a simple tutorial for you to use it! Let’s get it!
Cre: PAVN, Youtube, Twitter, FB
How to export schems/schematics to Minecraft?
- First, you need to download our app: Master Builder for Minecraft PE
- When you got Master Builder, open it, then choose “Items Manager” on the left menu
- Then, if you have some schem/schematic files, choose them, or download your favorite building in the format “.schem” or “.schematic”. Remember, you just can export 1 building in time.
- Then, it will show a dialog asking you “Open to Minecraft?”, click “Yes” to export your file to Minecraft! It will export your file to Minecraft as an addon.
- After that, create your new world, or choose the available world, remember to stand in the location where you want to build your structure.
- When the addon is exported successfully, you need to add Resource Pack and Behavior Pack to your world.
- If you can’t find your building in your world, don’t worry, because you need to find a block called “PA Block“. Put it wherever you want, then wait for your structure to appear
- Android: http://bit.ly/2Sz0tNC
- iOS: Comming soon
Leave a Reply